Protecting your privacy
We will not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when we are processing an order (to our secure payment provider). In this case the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party or entity.
Buyers' information may only be dislosed to third parties under the following circumstances, or as explained below:
- If a governmental agency, or an attorney, subpoenas your private information, or makes a formal request for discovery pursuant to any legal action, or pending legal action.
- If our attorney requests such information relevant to a current or pending legal matter in which you are a potential or actual party or otherwise contributed in some way to the causation of the legal matter.
Information we collect
Naturally, should you purchase a product from us; we will require sufficient information from you so that we can complete the transaction. Such information could include:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods (including your name, address, email and other contact information, order details, username and password and payment information (excluding credit card numbers).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, subscribing to our website, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, address, email and other contact information).