Terms & Conditions
The term "Ambrosia Candles" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website The Zerner Family Trust ABN 18 501 065 204, registered address of PO Box 594, Waverley NSW 2024. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use:
- The products available for sale on this website are only available to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years and any other persons who are legally prohibited from entering into binding contracts.
- We sell and ship Products only within Australia. We will not make deliveries outside of Australia.
- Prices displayed on the site are inclusive of GST unless indicated otherwise.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for an order through any fraudulent means.
- While Ambrosia Candles employs Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software, we will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We do not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information presented on this website. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of all information on this site, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of it.
- The Ambrosia Candles logo and name are the property of the website operator and may not be used without the prior written consent from us. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload to a third party, communicate or distribute content of this site without approval from Ambrosia Candles.
- From time to time, links to third party sites may be provided on this website. We are not responsible for and make no representations concerning the condition and content of, or products offered on third party sites. You access third party sites and use any products or services offered at those sites at your own risk.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed according to the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia and each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.